Stems Pack Downloads Itunes And Open Office Help?

Itunes and Open Office Help? - stems pack downloads

I'm trying to synchronize my iPod, but says he can not be synchronized, if I get Windows XP Service Pack 2. But it will not be installed, I thought to buy Vista, but why should I do if I can Open Office for free. My question about iTunes and OpenOffice is compatible with results from this problem.
The second point on the branch to install Windows XP if I wanted to just download OpenOffice top of my XP operating system? I do not want to erase everything and start from. My problem is to clarify a little better? Do I need Windows for Office XP on my PC before it on Open Office?
Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

inclusiv... said...

1. Vista does not usually come with a suite of office anyway. iTunes is compatible with Windows XP and Vista.

2. Open Office is like any other non program.It necessary to remove at all XP.

3. Office XP is not part of the operating system, despite the "XP" in the name. OpenOffice can be installed with Office XP.

Alias said...

Office has nothing to do with iTunes. Visit For Windows XP SP2, Windows Update. They will probably take hours, if you have only Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 3, is probably now available for download (which is all that is new SP2)

Post a Comment