Chair Vancouver Where Can I Buy Balcony Table And Chairs In Vancouver, BC?

Where can I buy balcony table and chairs in Vancouver, BC? - chair vancouver

After several unsuccessful attempts to gardening, there are (to the north, no sun) = bad, I am again "my balcony to draw a room where I like things can not eat, read, create garden (shade plants) and sometimes I put my clothes on a rack to dry.

One thing I would add, is a small table and two chairs. I prefer to be removable, so you can easily move to take my clothes dryer made (sometimes) and space around my yard container (if necessary).

Unfortunately I'm having a hard time to find what I want. I have many websites: Ikea, London Drugs, J and K, HBC, Rona, Canadian Tire and Home Depot, and the Lee Valley, without success.

Because they are small, folding garden furniture here, as I on the balcony of the other (if you ask married to my letter about how she will have seen:)).

Can anyone recommend where I can buy this type of furniture? (Also note that I rent, and a student "s budget, so I can get to nothing extravagant)

Thank you,

Urban Naturalist

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Websites Perhaps the problem you have visited, and not in stores. Type the season sometimes things they do on websites. If you are not very demanding, I can not believe that not one of these stores, what you want. Get out and see or go to the directory or on the lawn or patio furniture, and call the real stores. All this in the open starts to be sold.

Post a Comment