Search Blogs On Blogspot.com How Do I Search For Other People's Blogs On Blogger.com/blogspot.com?

How do I search for other people's blogs on blogger.com/blogspot.com? - search blogs on blogspot.com

I know it seems a very obvious, but I can not understand. I find everywhere on blogger.com, which allows me to find a different blog, or search the millions of blogs in existence. This is so foreign to me. I do not want people to discover other blogs through the website to learn more? Well, why do not you search me? Or am I missing something ....

(the background was pushed ... someone wrote a comment on my blog. I want to answer it, but her profile is not publicly defined, so I can not. So, you want to search on your blog to see whether they can answer, so. There must be a way to do this, right?)

1 comments:

krishbha... said...

Learn how to search blogs
http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg ...

Learn how to find bloggers with information on their profile pages
http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg ...

Post a Comment